Monday, April 16, 2012

Weird Sleeping Pattern

Summer timing turns my biological clock crazy. I've been sleeping at odd timings these days. Sometimes i fell asleep as early as 8 or 9pm and woke up in the middle of the night at 1-ish, 2-ish or 4-ish. Then my lazy scumbag brain will say 'it's too early to get up, go switch off the light and continue sleeping'.

But the weirdest by far is today. I fell asleep at 6pm and woke up at 12am, that's like falling asleep at 1am and waking up at 7am in Malaysia. Hoit, ada sebulan gik la mok balit. Awal na juak nak tukar time zone tido? heh

Now that my eyes are wide open, i prolly should go study eh? I should, but tengah2 malam macam tok la ngidam nak makan macam2. I want burger from kampong stall so badly right now. And chocolate croissants from Lidl as well. *drooling* 

I have an oral Swahili exam tomorrow (today) at 5pm. Can't wait to just get over it so i can start revising for the other 5 main modules. Lotsa stuff to cover i tell ya. Hope i won't screw it again this time around. Moh le kite study sokmo..


No comments:

Post a Comment