Friday, May 3, 2013

Maltesers

Back in Dublin times, there are 2 things that help me go through stressful times. 

MALTESERS
PEPSI

I can easily find Pepsi here, but not Maltesers! They don't sell that in kedai runcit. In Dublin, Centra is just a stone's throw away from my house. Aaaaaaa I want (or more like I need) Maltesersssss :[

**

P/s: It's disgusting to see how politics can turn even the nicest inspiring person you ever knew into a 'beast' who ended up doing things they once advised people not to do. Among the reason why I choose not to care about all these GE13 fever. It's just simply disgusting. Ah well, no one's perfect.

2 comments:

  1. oh i thought malteser is easy to find in msia... been eating it before going to ireland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i mean takda kat kedai runcit kat tepi jalan/depan rumah haha..ada tu ada, tp kat teco etc.

      Delete