For past few months i kinda have this involuntary disconnecting act or rather reducing social network interaction. I find that almost everytime when i am halfway typing a tweet or commenting on fb status/pics, my brain automatically says; "nah the world doesn't need to know that." And so i'll delete what ever i've typed. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. But so far i personally feel happier with less dependency on those stuff. Nothing like "omg i have to tweet this" every 20 seconds or "omg this picture is soooo gonna be on facebook." I guess im growing old heh. But my mom and my aunties and who ever's mom are currently soooo into fb. So i think the 'im getting old' argument is not valid. Ahh crap, what ever it is, i treasure 'real' communication more nowadays, as in meet up/call and do a bit of catching up rather than short online conversation.
Before i begin typing this entry, i actually wanted to tweet about my current addiction to green tea. I was told that green tea is good for 'health' (i didn't bother to look up into it yet since i still have pending acute abdomen tutorial to get done). Anyway, my concern is, would it be harmful if i take it everyday? For the past 2 months i have my green tea stock ready in my fridge. I bought 4 one-litre green tea every weekend. So that's 4L green tea consumption per week.
I tried to substitute it with chrysanthemum tea, or other fruit juices or yogurt drinks. They are either too sweet or too expensive. So maybe i'll just stick to green tea unless there's any reason not to. And oh, i don't like plain water.
Ok dah cukup merapu. Sila sambung buat kerja, esok tutorial dgn consultant surgeon, kalau kena tanya takkan nak nganga saja.
I think you're just bored with the social media:)
ReplyDeleteHaha yeahh you are probably right! ;)
Delete