Saturday, September 28, 2013

My other home

 
 
 
Never have I ever thought that I would miss a place so so so badly.
I thought one would only miss their home that much.
Maybe Dublin is home. My other home.
 
Despite every downside I could think of Dublin, it is still a place I would love to come back to.
Just like where I am from (Kuching that is), despite the almost-nothing-much-there-that-I-could-brag-about, it is still a place that I would go back to after everything's done and dusted.
Because that's home.
 
 
The long cold walk to class.
The silent walk from sports centre after tiring fencing session, admiring the beautiful stars.
The yellow leaves that shine like gold before they fall.
The 25 minutes bus journey to city centre that feels like only 10 minutes.
The 'sorry' and 'hey, how are you' that you received from random people.
The morning breakfast by the window and all of sudden some light snow flakes decided to fall.
The joy when flowers start to bloom in spring.
The people. Their accent. Their manners.
.
.
.
Ahh..I could go on and on.
 
Simply said, I miss Dublin even more each day it pains every time I browse through old photos of Dublin memories.
 
Definitely coming back one day.
 


2 comments:

  1. datang la dublin balik bile cuti haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one foineee dayy...! kena la menabung dari sekarang haha

      Delete