When I was a medical student, I weigh 45-48kg.
When I was a house officer I weigh a static 45kg till my 5th posting.
From 6th posting i.e. psychiatric posting, my weight took a flight to infinity and beyond! In less than a year time, I almost gain close to 20kg!
I now weigh 62 kg, oh dear Lord.
I can't believe it is even possible. It must be due to the sedentary nature of my work environment. Sitting all day seeing patients plus all the stress from work.
At this point, I try as much as possible to avoid family or friends gathering. I feel...ashamed? And it's depressing when people keep on commenting about your weight. And start asking 'are you pregnant?' or even worse 'dah berapa bulan?'. I am not pregnant and not planning to get pregnant anytime soon!
Seriously guys, it's depressing.
No comments:
Post a Comment