In less than a month, you will be tying the knot.
I wish you enough strength to embark on the next journey.
I wish you enough enough love to colour the life it brings thereafter.
I wish you enough pain so that even the smallest joy you had will seem magnified.
I have no worry in you, because I have seen, even in your darkest hour, you managed to bring light in the life of others. It has always been your good nature. He is one of the luckiest man alive to have you by his side and I am genuinely happy to see you have finally found the right one.
I'm sorry our path sort of diverted away. It's the distance and "distance".
But our good times together shall forever be in my good memory, even if I happened to be demented.
I am grateful that the people around you have surrounded you with enough love and joy that such a good-hearted person like you deserved, something I failed to offer.
I will always keep you in my prayers, that's the least I can do.
Genuine heartfelt wish for you on your upcoming big day!
Much love,
Not-an-Einstein.
No comments:
Post a Comment